+9 Flame Shadow Shield

+9 Flame Shadow Shield

A small shield worn on the arm for additional DEF. Can be equipped alone but needs a set to have any effect. Decreases DMG from Fire property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If refined to +7, additionally decreases DMG from Fire property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If refined to +9, additionally decreases DMG from Fire property physical and magical attacks by 1%. If the set consisting of Flame Shadow Shield and Flame Shadow Armor is worn together, additionally decreases DMG from Fire property physical and magical attacks by 2%.

Type: Shadow equipment
Location : Shield Weight : 0
Lv. req.: 1
Class: All classes
On The Market
Find Sellers
Seen 741 times
Viewed 321 times
Average Price 100,000,000z
Links to This Page
http://ragnastats.com/item?id=47581
Upgraded, forged, or items with cards can only be linked by their RagnaStats ID.
Recent SearchesView More »
1 hour ago
7 hours ago tengu
13 hours ago naviety
13 hours ago girl doll
16 hours ago Blinker
2 days ago
2 days ago urs seal
2 days ago white wing suit
2 days ago white wing boots
2 days ago white wing boots
35 days agoAlba: a
33 days agoGalen: is the buy shops option not working??
31 days agoEstell: cm que usa o teleport clip?
29 days agoIvory: Ledger of Death
26 days agoDurward: Archer Skeleton
26 days agoAlbina: anyone with a priest can help me do the quest?
23 days agoAngelique: wedding dress
Post